Czech republic: Government regulation on maximum number of applications for long-term business visas and employee cards
The Government of the Czech Republic since September 1, 2019, introduces quota system on submitting of applications for employee cards and long-term visas with business purpose
The Government of the Czech Republic based on the need to acquire workforce for Czech market of labor in connection with the concept of organized workforce migration has introduced quota system on submitting of applications for employee cards and long-term visas with business purpose. The Government Regulation No. 220/2019 Co. dated August 26, 2019, will be valid since September 1, 2019.
The main aim of the concept of organized workforce migration is to boost influx of the qualified workforce of the selected countries to the Czech Republic.
For the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tehran the yearly quota for the employee cards has been set to 90 applications. For the long-term visas with business purpose the yearly quota is 12 applications.
Both quotas cannot be exceeded, i.e. the Embassy cannot accept more applications than the number allowed by the Government Regulation.
Both quotas will be distributed evenly throughout the year. The procedure for booking slots for submitting of applications will be available on the Embassy’s website.
Poslední zprávy z rubriky Z domova:
Přečtěte si také:
- The Executive Order of the Czech Government – traveling to the Czech Republic is strictly restricted.
- CEZ - Slovak government narrowed the number of investors in privatization of Slovenske Elektrarne
- Elections to the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic held in 2003
- Elections to the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic held in 2020
- Elections to the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic held in 2018
- Elections to the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic held in 2007
- Election of the President of the Czech Republic held on 12–13 January 2018
- CEZ - Bulgarian government again postponed deadline for privatization of distributors
- Election to the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic held on 5.10. – 6.10.2018
- Immigration - Ministry of the interior of the Czech Republic
- Contacts - Ministry of the interior of the Czech Republic
27.01.2022 XTB nově klientům umožní snížení daně z...
27.01.2022 Analytici XTB: Tržní výhled pro rok 2022
Lucia Žárská, ProfitLevel
Pim Brands, Ronda Invest
Jonáš Mlýnek, LYNX
Jozo Perić, CapitalPanda
Roman Vykouřil, Wonderinterest Trading s.r.o.
Štěpán Křeček, BHS
Jiří Cimpel, Cimpel & Partneři
Jaroslav Tupý, Purple Trading
Tomáš Kolomazník, Begin Capital Markets
Jakub Petruška, Zlaťáky.cz